Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Trust

Do you have those overwhelming moments where you just trust? I just simply looked out the window, as the rain pours down and I sit in this coffee shop, listening to beautiful music, and I became filled with joy and hope. It started in my stomach and poured into my arms as they type the finishing notes to my thesis, and up to my eyes, and then back in my stomach.

It's these moments, where there are no words to describe what it's like to know the Savior. To know that He has an ultimate plan that is inescapably better than mine, and to know that heaven, whatever that may look like, is going to be new. We will be new. Our hope and joy will feel like these split moments where we trust. 

grace and peace.

No comments:

Me.

My photo
Chicago
I like to dance all night, and some of the day.