Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Firewood




Firewood. Grills. Summertime.

Is that why I am so drawn to this image? Summertime lingering in the near future... a great backyard and grill ready to be used... spring rain and overcast skies only to bring the green a new?

Or is it simply the stacking? The piling on of fresh cut wood to form a tower, with the city paused in the background, reminds me of information stacked and stacked until a clear picture is made.

My mind is currently being taken over by my thesis. Information continues to build until I can no longer add anymore logs... I am at the top of that pile, close to the peak, and close to being unable to add anymore logs.

Summertime. One month away and I will be in summertime, job searching and grilling to my hearts content.

Can't wait.

No comments:

Me.

My photo
Chicago
I like to dance all night, and some of the day.