Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nighttime Prowl

... Okay, maybe that was a creepy title... but it's fitting, I promise. I don't know about you, but something about internet surfing at night is intriguing and hilarious. I look up the oddest things at night, searching craigslist for odd items that I think I need, like a typewriter. Or searching to see if the shirt I want is on sale yet... and pondering impossible questions that Patagonia always seems to pose... the night is very different internet surfing than daytime for me. Daytime I may check a few of my regular favorite blogs, maybe some news, but probably not, and the rest of the time it's business. (Hey sometimes business is checking facebook.)

So here is a gathering of tonight's findings:



... all the while listening to a range of music that seem only appropriate after nightfall, such as The xx.

No comments:

Me.

My photo
Chicago
I like to dance all night, and some of the day.